What are the reasons to visit a psychologist/psychotherapist?
It can be an insecurity in relationships, so what we look for in therapy are the causes of and possible solutions to these problems in relating to other people.
But psychotherapy is also a treatment of intrapsychic problems - i.e. anxiety, phobias, depression, obsessions and compulsions, self-esteem and identity problems, etc.
The aim of psychotherapy is not just to get rid of the problem - it is also to let you fully develop your potential, so that you'll be able to achieve more satisfaction from your life.
If you want to learn more about psychotherapeutic method, you can read this brochure.
- master's degree in psychology (M.A., Faculty of Arts, Masaryk Univerzity, Brno)
- from 2009 to 2015 I was doing my postgraduate training in clinical psychology and finished it with "attestation" (a state exam under the patronage of Ministry of Health)
- training in psychoanalytic psychotherapy (Institute of Applied Psychoanalysis, 2007 - 2012)
- since 2010 I am a candidate of psychoanalysis (Psychoanalytic Institute, Czech Psychoanalytical Society)
- membership in The Czech Association for Clinical Psychology
- I am practicing psychologist and therapist since 2009
Consultations are fully covered by the public insurance companies (except for psychoanalysis). If you do not have public insurance, for a 50-minute psychological consultation in English I charge 800 CZK.
Any changes or cancellations must be agreed not later than one week before the meeting. Otherwise a cancellation fee of 350 CZK will be required.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Hrnčířky 964, Veselí nad Moravou, Czech Republic
- Please arrive not more than 5 min. before your agreed appointment.