I am a psychologist specializing in counselling and psychotherapy. If you'd like to make an appointment, you can do so by an email or by a phone-call/SMS (please call 5 minutes before an hour) - see the Contact page.
The address of my office is Anny Letenské 1191/8, Praha 2.
What are the most common reasons to visit a psychologist/psychotherapist?
Very often people visit a psychologist in order to solve their problems and insecurity in relationships. In therapy, we look for the causes of and possible solutions to these relationship problems.
Psychotherapy is a treatment of intrapsychic problems as well - i.e. anxiety, phobias, depression, obsessions and compulsions, self-esteem and identity problems, etc. But the purpose of psychotherapy is not just to get rid of the problem - the aim is also to let you fully develop your potential, so that you'll be able to achieve greater satisfaction and feeling of sense in you life.
If you want to learn more about psychotherapeutic method, you can read this brochure.
- master's degree in psychology (M.A., Faculty of Arts, Masaryk Univerzity, Brno)
- from 2009 to 2015 I was doing my postgraduate training in clinical psychology and finished it with "attestation" (a state exam under the patronage of Ministry of Health)
- training in psychoanalytic psychotherapy (Institute of Applied Psychoanalysis, 2007 - 2012)
- since 2010 I am a candidate of psychoanalysis (Psychoanalytic Institute, Czech Psychoanalytical Society)
- membership in The Czech Association for Clinical Psychology
- I am practicing psychologist and therapist since 2009
For a 50-minute psychological consultation in English I charge 800 CZK.
If we decide to start a therapy on a regular basis, with one or more sessions a week, the price for a session is usually something lower than that and is subject of mutual agreement.
There is no waiting room next to my office, so please ring the doorbell just before the time of our appointment.